- Sinziana I. Oncioiu, PhD Student Public Health Epidemiology, University of Bordeaux, France
- E-mail: sinziana.oncioiu[at]u-bordeaux.fr
- LinkedIn profile
Additional members of editorial team:
- Samuel Tomczyk, Junior Researcher, Institute for Therapy and Health Research
- Larissa Maier, Postdoctoral Addiction Researcher, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Emma Atkin-Brenninkmeyer, Trainee, European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA), Portugal
Past members of the editorial team:
- Nicole Gridley, Research Fellow, Department of Health Sciences, University of York (Editor-in-Chief, 2017-2018)
- Angelina Brotherhood, Doctoral student, Department of Sociology, University of Vienna (Editor-in-Chief, 2016-17)
- Kimberley Hill, Lecturer in Psychology, The University of Northampton, UK
- Aniek van Herwaarden, Research Master’s Student, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Please note: Views expressed in the blog articles are those of the individual guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editorial team.
For further legal information, please view our About page. In case of any questions, please contact us at the details given above.
We would like to thank Mareike König and Lisa Bolz (both from the Deutsches Historisches Institut Paris) and the Center for Doctoral Studies at the University of Vienna for their support with setting up this blog.